When you purchase the Melasta product, we will ship it within 1-2 days when the stock is sufficient. It is expected to arrive in 3-7 days. The specific delivery time will be detailed to the customer in the mail. If the specified period is exceeded, Melasta will refund the customer a fixed percentage based on the time exceeded.
Delivery address(Shipment based on existing items in the warehouse)
Spain ： OUTIN Global Service SLU
20 Orkaho Street, Nave 9 28320 - Pinto (Madrid), Spain
622 678 887
Russia : M.O.
Solnechnogorsk District Village Horugvino Logopark Warehouse North 1
+8 (905) 595-39-80
+7 (925) 233-15-23
China ： 203, Building 2, L Building
CITIC Bao Qingxi Electronic Information Industry Park
182 Kwai Tsing Road
Qinghuang Industrial Zone
Qingxi Town, Dongguan City
Hong Kong ： Flat 2509 25/F
Ho King Commercial Centre
2-16 FA Yuen Street
United Kingdom：FLAT 93, ADDY HOUSE
ROTHERHITHE NEW ROAD
Scope of Guarantee
All products on melasta.net are guaranteed to be delivered within 45 days (3-7 days for deliveries to Russia,3-7 days for deliveries to Spain. ). If you buy any product through the site, you are protected if you don't receive your order on time. Melasta will refund the customer a fixed percentage based on the time exceeded.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
2. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
3. Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of melasta.net
4. Unauthorized charges made to your bank account (e.g. if you bypassed melasta.net and made a payment directly to the seller)
Conditions for Submitting Refund Requests
1. You didn't receive your order within the guaranteed delivery time.
2. You can submit refund requests up to 15 days after your order has been completed. You can do this by opening a dispute in the order detail page. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order.