How We Process Purchase Orders:
(please read first):
- We generate an Invoice in our system and can include your Purchase Orders number in either shipping/billing information as reference and/or to be used for your purchasing department.
- Payment must be made before an order can be processed.
- We do not accept Net 30 or C.O.D payment options. Payment options include: credit card, checks, PayPal, or bank wire.
Method to Send Purchase Orders:
By E-Mail: scan your Purchase Orders in either PDF or image file and send to service01@Melasta.net
To ensure that the Purchase Order is fulfilled, please supply the following information in your Purchase Order:
(incomplete purchase order requests may result in an inability to fulfill the order)
- Shipping Address
- Contact Information:
- First and last name
- Phone Number
- E-Mail address (your email is where a copy of the Invoice will be sent)
- Preferred shipping method, if other than least expensive. Otherwise write on Purchase Orders - no preference
- To see actual shipping cost estimates, enter all items in your Purchase Orders to shopping cart and enter zipcode at checkout.
- If specified, we are able to reference any internal Purchase Orders number on the Melasta Invoice.Contact Melasta for any additional questions or concerns.
- We will generate an Invoice that will be automatically sent to the email that was provided in the Purchase Orders.
- Payment Required - only after payment is received will the order ship to your shipping location.
- Contact can be made via phone, live chat, or email to pay for invoice. Please reference the Melasta.net Order number.
- Once payment is received, order will be processed for shipment and tracking information will be sent to email address on the Invoice.
Important Payment Info:
we do not accept any forms of net payment, including net 30, or cash upon arrival (COD). Payment is required prior to order fulfillment.