30 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customers responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
45 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the likely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 45 days of receiving it.
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is 400 days starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Melasta Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, Melasta reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization , sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Melasta reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Melasta will offer an alternative solution.
1. The freight returned by the product without quality problems is the responsibility of the buyer.Product problem within 45 days Return shipping price seller responsible.The buyer of the freight during the warranty period is responsible for (a new product can be reissued according to the time of use of the product, only the difference is required.)
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. GearBest will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How it Works
Welcome to Melasta’s self-service page for processing warranty requests and making inquiries. All Melasta warranties are automatically kept track of in our system, so there is no need to register your product. This page is for you to reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any other issue you’re experiencing. We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience your Melasta purchase may have caused.
All products purchased from Melasta come with a hassle-free warranty. You can find the precise warranty period of your product on the literature inside its box or on this chart You can also verify the warranty period with our customer service team in the body of your message.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form below and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
Thank you in advance for all of the information you provide; we know your time is valuable.
Warranty Information Tips
Order ID: You can find this in the order history of the account the purchase was made through.
Model Number: You can find this in your account's order history, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with the model number printed directly on them. Model numbers help us identify the exact make and model of your product more accurately than a product name would.
Serial Number: The Serial No. can be found on the main body of the product or on the charging cable that came with the product. It’s located on a sticker, tag, or printed directly on the product, but never on the packaging. Looks something like SKU: B2-RO14-LI44.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions